Directory Expert Zone Community Shaadi SHOP Shaadi MATRIMONIALS
A relationship and

Indian wedding

 portal by



Love & Relationships


Fashion & Style


Beauty & Health






Home & Kitchen


Your Say

« continued from previous page

Legal » Matrimonial-laws » Legal-marriage-080725
Divorce Procedure

Question Linda asks,
Kindly advise if a man can get married after his divorce. He has the judgment of divorce but his ex-wife contested the divorce after 90 days of divorce. He was married under the Hindu Act. Will he be allowed to get married under such circumstances?
Answer Dear Linda,

If the appeal is filed immediately against the order of divorce, then in that case the husband cannot remarry until the appeal is finally disposed and appropriate orders or conclusions are arrived in the appeal by the Honourable Court as per law. You may consult an expert divorce lawyer regards any further issues.


Annulment Of Marriage

Question Rakesh Kumara asks,
I want to divorce my wife due to the reason that she doesn't want to stay in Mumbai and is forcing me to take a job in Delhi. I have two kids. How can I go for divorce?
Answer Dear Rakesh Kumara,

Taking any legal step against your wife one has to systematically emphasize the ingredients for seeking divorce. As per law a petition has to be instituted explaining the grounds for divorce in detail under the appropriate personal law. You may consult an expert divorce lawyer for further appropriate compliances as regards your query.

Divorce Petition

Question Ram Agrawal asks,
I would like to know about the rights of a wife who has been living separately because of cruelty by mentally undeveloped husband who has recently filed divorce petition. I am ready to divorce but would like to know my rights as to alimony and amount spent by my parents (about 20 lakhs) at the time of marriage.
Answer Dear Ram Agrawal,

As per the Indian legislation the wife enjoys certain rights and ought to be maintained by her husband. Now as per your query I need to understand the nature of charges & allegations of mental cruelty put up in the petition before I could opine anyways and if both husband and wife mutually agree for divorce then too wife can ask for a permanent full & final alimony as and by way of full and final settlement which could be incorporated in the consent terms with mutual understanding. You may consult an expert divorce lawyer for further appropriate compliances regard your query further. Hope this should suffice your query in brief.

Free newsletters Furl itFurl it RedditReddit RSS

Best Buys
Wills Lifestyle Casual Top For Women
John Players Casual T-Shirt for Men
Applique Work Stripes Kurti
Wills Lifestyle Casual Top For WomenJohn Players Casual T-Shirt for MenApplique Work Stripes Kurti
  Rs.1,380 ($28.67)
Rs.1,395 ($28.98)Rs.995 ($20.67)Rs.1,200 ($24.93)
shaaditimes newsletters
Get FREE newsletters by email

Weekly [?]
Fashion Passion [?]
HealthLine [?]
Homemaker [?]
Travelogue [?]

Expert Advice

Relationships : Improving Relationships

Foodie Goodies : Festive Savouries

Hair Care : RegrowSure & StrongSure Scalp Therapy

Vaastu Shastra : Vaastu Can Resolve Relationship Dilemmas

Ask our Experts :
Expert Advice, Personality, Immigration (US), Tarot, Hot Couture, Body Care, Matrimonial Laws, Sexual Health, Life, etc, Man vs Woman, Fitness.

Intimacy Special


Celebrate the joy of Marriage. Meet your Perfect Partner Today! Join FREE.
Network Sites : | | | |

Copyright © 2019 - A relationship and wedding portal by - All Rights Reserved. Terms and Conditions